Sunshine Ink is a sustainable creative studio and small press in Portland, OR. We market directly to book buyers and distribute our books internationally through Ingrams.
We selectively publish a limited number of books each year in poetry, literature, photography, as well as distribute artistic films that are relevant subjects and pioneering ideas that either inform or transcend the current way of thinking.
If you have a great book idea or film you want to pitch us, follow these submission guidelines:
Send via email 2-3 page pdf proposal consisting of:
- Outline of idea & why it's compelling
- Target audience & timeline for completion
- Samples of your work relevant to the idea
- Why you are suited to author the book
- Your contact info, including social media
Due to the volume of submissions, and our extensive review process, only those idea we are interested in will be communicated with. Our review process usually takes 2-3 months to complete after submission.